The NRW School of Governance is a professional school which provides advanced training programs for young professionals. These programs focus on important topics from the field of public policy or political management.
In April 2016 the NRW School of Governance established a new master’s degree program: Master of Public Policy (MPP). This graduate program was accredited in May 2016 and combines practical and scientific teaching. Our own lecturers with backgrounds in public administration and political science work together with political practitioners and practical experts of various fields related to public policy. Furthermore it is conceptualized as a part-time advanced training program for young professionals who work in a full-time job and want to extend their knowledge about political management and public policy.
The NRW School of Governance wants to address decision makers in political parties, public administrations, companies, media or other organisations related to public policy.
Master of Public Policy
- extra occupational / practical training
- 4 terms, part-time studies
- degree: Master of Public Policy
- networking with young professionals and practitioners
- combination of scientific and practical knowledge
We also provide:
- Inhouse-workshops for organisations
- Certified courses below the master’s degree
Wissenstransfer & Kommunikation | Weiterbildung
Tel.: +49 (0) 203/379 – 2706